Clay Counter Card will be required with Credit. You can purchase credit and cartridges from the clubhouse. 30 minutes
This is a confirmed booking for the date and time you have selected. It is also restricted to the number of shooters you have selected.
- 6 Traps Located at different heights. Located at the far end of the skeet and past the 6 Stands of sporting.
- 30 Min bookings (You may book more than one session if you require longer
- We are Now TIER 4.
- Under Government Guidance issued last night we can confirm Shooting Grounds in Tier 4 areas can remain open for practice, pay & play in the following formats:
- Individual practice
- Practice with people within your household (people you live with)
- Practice with one other person from another household (Social Distancing 2m Apart)
- Instructors may have One client with them but they must be 2m apart at all times.
- You will require a Clay Counter card with Credit on to be able to use the range.
You will require a Clay Counter with credit to be able to use the range. Please make sure you have this done prior to your allocated time slot.